Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome to my chess blog! Are you interested in developing your chess prowess? Would you like to learn useful strategies and openings? Or do you simply want to learn the basics, such as how pieces move or how do I even play chess?

I will answer all of the above questions completely and thoroughly in order to make you a better chess player and thinker in general.

Now, I should make it clear as to what my credentials are. I am by no means a Master, but I do have quite a bit of experience playing chess both in competitive, ranked tournaments and on just a casual level. I have also received lessons from Grandmasters, and will do my best to pass on their knowledge and expertise.

It is my wish that by reading my blogs you will become both a better chess player and develop your critical analysis abilities. Please follow me on Twitter as well; I will be posting chess puzzles and tips multiple times a week.

Cheers!

Ethan P.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Blog Ethan! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and learning more about the fascinating game of chess :)

    ReplyDelete